Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2014
This is a great iPad case for younger children. Right out of the box, I did have some issues figuring out how to put the iPad in (but realized its completely my fault). Theres a slit in the back of the case, you need to REMOVE the black plastic thats inside, the slide your iPad in. Once the black plastic is out, there should be very little resistance getting the iPad in.

As for functionality, I've had no issues. The cut out for the power plug is perfectly fine, no problems plugging it to charge at all. Stays put. Same for the volume. The power button on the top IS covered, but I had no issue finding it and with a slightly forceful push it works just fine. definitely would not make or break the purchase for me. The stand also works perfectly, its very stable and does not tilt or fall over at all. Stands perfectly fine, even when my 3 year old presses things on the screen it still stays still.

I would definitely recommend this case, especially for toddlers. They can easily carry it with the handle, it's nice & soft but also durable. The stand is a must have feature for us on an iPad case, and for the price it's perfect.
78 people found this helpful