Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2019
I recommend choosing a different screen protector. I have put many different protectors on various devices without any trouble - this one is sub-standard. Protector was supposed to have two layers of plastic protective film, one on the front and one on the back of the glass protector. There was only a film on one side. The sticker at the top that was supposed to help with peeling the film off came right off on my hand and I had to use a small tool to separate the film from the glass protector. I sort of marked up the top corner trying to see if there was a piece of film covering the other side - there was not. The package said there is a tool inside for removing bubbles - there was not. I used my own piece of cardboard to try to eliminate bubbles, they just move around and never disappear. The package states "bubble resistant" but I have never seen so many bubbles. In short, I was being very careful and following the directions but the end result is crap. I'm going to get something else.
Report abuse Permalink