Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2019
This was my first pair of Crocs. I'm a men's size 8 in almost all brands of sneakers, so ordered my normal size. When these arrived, they were massive. My feet were swimming in them, and I could rattle them around by shaking my feet, heel straps engaged. But, I read that Crocs are supposed to be very loose, and just rolled with it. They never felt right, and so I decided to stop by a local Crocs store to make sure. The Crocs at the retail store in the same size/model were completely different. Since I had them both, I was able to compare and the Amazon ones felt and looked more like a size 9 or 10. I thought maybe they were fakes, but they were sold directly by Amazon and looked legit. The only difference I could tell was the retail store ones were made in Vietnam, whereas the Amazon ones were Brazil. So maybe they have very different injection molds at each location that cause for the size inconsistencies. Luckily, Amazon allowed me to return them and I bought a properly fitting size 8 pair of Crocs, made in Vietnam.
3 people found this helpful