Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2014
The old adage "you get what you pay for" is certainly true when it comes to this tablet case w/keyboard. At $50+ it is certainly on the expensive side BUT it is worth every penny. The PU Leather is the highest quality Ive seen to date. I have a lot of real leather products and I cannot tell that this is not real leather. Look and feel is, well, leather.

Keyboard is terrific as well. Paired very first time and I have not had a single signal drop. I had a little trouble with the keys since I have large hands and the keys are rather small, but once I got used to them I have had no issues, sticking keys, or missing keystrokes.

The Keyboard is affixed to the case via magnets and at first I did not like that, but they stick well and do not move once n place.

The table (my Dell Venue 8 fits like a glove) is secured with corner brackets that hold the tablet in place. It does not move.

The case is thick and a bit heavy but considerng this is a premium case and not a cheap one, that is the correct feel.

The stand is at exactly the correct eight to create a "mini PC" feel. I typed this review on the keyboard w/out any extra effort.
42 people found this helpful