Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 16, 2010
INSTALL: Installing my steering knob was pretty self explanatory. However, you should know that this product, comes with two spacers. Spacer "A" is for medium sized steering wheels. While spacer "B" is for thin sized wheels, and you don't even need a spacer at all, for thick sized wheels.

All I had to do, is take the allen wrench, which they supplied with the product, and remove the screw. Then I pulled the arm out, and installed spacer "A". Then I placed the arm over the steering wheel. (screw side facing inside of wheel) I then tightened it down very tight with the allen wrench. (The tighter the better, to keep it from moving around, on the steering wheel.)

EXPERIENCE: My experience with this product has been a good one. I got this, because after hours of mowing, my arms and hands usually get sore. This is not good, because it lessens my productivity. The other reason is, backing up trailers, can sometimes be a big hassle without one.

The steering knob, delivers smooth movement with my hand, and delivers a fluid motion, to the wheels. Its still not as good as having power steering, but its the next best thing. I been able to operate this for 30 minutes, without a single hand or arm pain. And I find, it makes backing up much easier as well.

CONCLUSION: In conclusion, I feel that this is a quality steering knob, that is going to last a long time. It cuts down on my hand and arm strain, and allows me to work more productively. It makes turning and backing up easier. If you are disabled in some way, I highly recommend you pickup one of these! And cause this comes in multiple colors, just like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get. lol

UPDATE: 06/05/12

I just wanted to inform everyone that my spinner knob on my Husqvarna tractor is still working great. The top of it that has the name on it is a bit faded, but the built in bearings are holding up very well. Infact, its so useful and durable that I purchased one for my second tractor recently, I now have one on my Craftsman that I restored. See picture uploaded! :-)
review imagereview image
22 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?