Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2019
I bought this stick vacuum primarily for picking up kitty litter and food and kitchen stuff. I just received it today, charged it and used it with the hard floor (soft) brush. The brush is very easy to change out. Readily picked up (on regular mode) the litter and spilled cat food, flour from baking from the kitchen floor (which is hardwood) and I even tried it on my wool rug which I cannot used a regular vacuum on. It worked without tearing up the wool fibers and loops. It lies down pretty flat to get under furniture but you need 3.25-3.5 inch clearance to get the head and handle connection under. The on/off button is convenient. The instructions were complete and detailed. The washable filters appeared to be quite sturdy. The only thing I Imagine needing is an additional hard floor brush, since this is what I will be using most. (Come to think of it, a "brush" roll with just rubber flanges would be great.) I saw in one of the questions the seller indicated the additional replacement parts would be coming. This is all my initial impression. I do hope it holds up for a long time.
3 people found this helpful