The manufacturer commented on the review belowReviewed in the United States on October 15, 2018
My 85 yo mother recently had surgery and needed to stay with us until she was strong enough to go home. I knew my queen mattress had seen better days so i ordered this mattress and an adjustable frame for it. She had to sleep on the old mattress for a couple of nights until the new mattress and frame were delivered.
After 2 months she was able to go home. I ordered her an adjustable frame and the 10 inch green tea mattress for her and a second one for her spare room. I spent a week with her to make sure she could get along by herself. We both loved the mattresses. I couldn't wait to get home and sleep in my new bed.
Worst mattress ever. It feels lumpy and uneven. Not sure how my mom slept on it without complaining. After 3 weeks i give up. Big trash pick up day is this week and this mattress is going out.
I am going to buy the green tea mattress in a queen and hope it's as good as the two full size I bought for my mother's house.
One person found this helpful
11 comment Report abuse Permalink