Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2019
I had gone around to different local stores looking for a Playstation 4 slim, but all the stores had were Pro's. I went on Amazon, and found the first site selling PS4 units and the line "Amazon's choice for PS4's" So I thought that was a good sign so I went ahead and placed my order. Long story short, the package came in a few days, and there was no damage and everything seemed to be accounted for. The actual PS4 works well so far. I have had it one month tomorrow the 14th. A few days ago, and the main reason for 3 stars is, the controller stopped working out of the blue. I went online and tried ever trouble shooting tip under the sun, but it seems as through it's a dud. I went and bought a new controller and works fine, but all this lead me to wonder if I had gotten a used or refurbished model? Everything looks and feels new, and it is probably just that the controller was defective from the factory. I have read several reviews from people who said their PS4's have given up the ghost after a couple months. Overall I am happy with the unit but the bum controller made me raise an eyebrow. I am by no means whatsoever insinuating that this company did a bait and switch or mis-represented itself. Flukes happen, so take this review for what it's worth.
3 people found this helpful