Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2020
I'm a delivery driver, so I'm on my feet a lot. This shoe, for the price, seemed like a good fit. They look good and seemed to have decent tread on the bottom and that's important in my line of work. This shoe lasted early September to early December. This was my expireance. Comfortable at first with the memory foam, but it broke down after about two weeks. In the beginning my feet felt like they were sliding forward, witch put a lot of pressure on my toes. But, maybe I could have tied them tighter. Idk. Then, crevices formed in the shoe where the ball of the foot would be. This made me feel like I was walking at a angle sometimes. Then, the fabric at the heal of the shoe began to wear, exposing the hard plastic underneath witch cut up my heal nicely. :/ All in all, they were ok while they lasted. The tread seems to not have worn out to badly, so that's good. Maybe for a person who is not as active on thier feet as me would get more longevity out of them. I'd buy Skechers again, just not memory foam.
Customer image
3.0 out of 5 stars My expireance...
By Dan Nandez on December 20, 2020
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
One person found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink