Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2019
I wasn't sure what to expect from a handheld sex machine, but I'm happy I tried this one. The first thing you'll notice out of the box is the tube casing of the toy, which keeps it discreet enough to have on a night stand without attracting too many questions. The dildo itself has a nice feel to it, very soft material but with the inner mechanics it's still firm, making it a fair approximation to a natural erection, and at 5 inches the toy is just long enough to hit sensitive spots. The vibration itself isn't the strongest I've ever felt, but it's definitely there, and in tandem with the thrusting motion it creates quite the internal massage. The thrust itself is only about half an inch, but even on the low setting it moves pretty quick, and the actual thrusting happens at the base so the entire dildo is on the move. My worry with a toy like this was if the internal motor would be strong enough to thrust against internal muscles, but it handles the job fine, as long as you keep a firm grip on the handle! Good time to mention, diamond mold pattern on the outer shell does wonders for the grip. I'm happy to recommend this toy to anyone who wants to try out a thrusting dildo, for the price you get a lot of interesting features out of this one.
9 people found this helpful