Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2014
This edging is very easy to use and it looks great when you put it down. It goes down quickly.

BUT,

as another reviewer has said, it warps and buckles when it gets hot and I'm talking 79, 80 degrees. That's not THAT hot. When it cools down, for the most part, it does go back to shape. I am going to try to secure it down in every hole - that's alot of holes. I want to see if that will help.

Also, it does not come with nearly enough securing spikes. I ended up getting some galvanized nails and washers and using those along with the spikes.

Do note that the height of this edging is not high at all, maybe 1.5 inches. If you are making your mulch 3-4 inches deep as recommended for keeping weeds out, the edging will not let you do that at the edge. So I had to taper it as I got to the edge and I notice I have to pull weeds along the edge frequently.

All in all, I like it because it was easy to use, but the warping really really bugs me. I put down 120 feet of this before it happened, so I'm not taking it up.
26 people found this helpful