Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2018
I’m a little weirded out by how wel this works. I bought it knowing I’d probably send it back. My schnauzer destroys my house when I leave and I don’t want him to spend his life in a crate. Bought this as a last ditch before having him medicated to keep him from freaking out when we leave. It works. 100%. We’ve had it for about 3-4 weeks and tested it. If we leave and he’s wearing it he won’t touch ANYTHING. He’s very calm and collected. If he’s not wearing it he is antsy and we come home to DVDs destroyed, picture frames tore apart, his toys gutted and piled in the middle of the room, and hats chewed beyond saving. I’d recommend this to anyone with an anxious dog.
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!
Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2018