Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on September 20, 2017
These dishes have solved my problems!!! I have 2 cats on 2 different prescription diets, and 2 kittens that need their own nutritious kitten food! They are so easy to program them to your cat's microchips! I only had a problem with one of my cats chips, it is an Avid chip, and I don't know if it is the chip itself or if my overweight Maine Coon just blocks the signal enough that he really has to get in there before the sensor will open for him. So I have him wearing the collar, problem still solved! They are easy to re-program too if needed! Years of problems solved! My overweight Maine Coon is even starting to lose weight!
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Problems solved!!!
By Pirate Captain on September 20, 2017
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
10 people found this helpful