May 30, 2019
This was to replace a metal cased Agptek MP3 player that I LOVED (that I stepped on and broke the screen on, much to my dismay). I tried to order a duplicate but discovered they had discontinued that model. I ordered this one, that LOOKED almost identical (although I was concerned that it didn't have info as to what the case was made of) and, when it arrived, I was very disappointed that it was so lightweight and felt SO flimsy. I ALSO had a few issues with it communicating with my laptop after I'd set it up, it was hit and miss. I contacted the seller and they sent a link to the newer version of my original one, which DOES have a metal case (I don't know why I couldn't find this model during my original search on Amazon). So, I'm returning this flimsy one and ordering the other one they recommended.

While I DON'T care for this particular player, I have nothing but good things to say about the company, Linking Port. When I was originally looking at MP3 players in 2017, I had no idea what I was looking for other than I knew I wanted one with drag and drop files, and bought one that was very confusing to operate and just didn't fit my needs. They were great and suggested that I try the one that I was so happy with and, again, when I communicated with them this time about my disappointment that mine was no longer made and I REALLY wanted one that was a little more durable, they suggested the one that I'm replacing this one with. So, low stars for this product but 5 stars for Linking Port.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink