Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2016
I wore these shoes for 8 hours and both shoes separated from the soles at the toe. Despite my husband urge to send them back, I glued them and wore them for 8 hours a day for 3 more days. At the end of the third day, the right shoe completely came off of the sole, tripping me in the process. As it was the end of the day, I took off that shoe and began walking to my car. Before I reached my car (less than 100ft from my office) the entire left sole came off the shoe!! Once again I have glued them and have them in a vice ( against everyone's advice). I would not recommend this shoe to any one, but it is very attractive.
1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and dangerous