Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Men's minimalist watches nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New Moto G6 64 GB | $299.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Introducing: Fire TV Stick 4K Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JackRyan JackRyan JackRyan  All-new Echo devices starting at $49.99 Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL18_GNO

TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 3, 2017
First the Cons:
#1 problem is that there is no comparison chart or even any info as to what the differences are in the 4 Kahuna models, other than each model is roughly $500 to $2,000 more than the last. There are no specs as to the important features of each chair so you can decide which model is best for you. Why don’t they have a drop-down box on their page showing all four models and a chart showing the differences?
#2- There is no thigh massage. This is such a common feature that it never occurred to me that ANY chair would not have it. The 6800 does not. There is also no indication if any of their models — including the $9000 one — do have this feature.
#3- You will probably read many reviews about people’s arms being pushed out of the arm massagers. The actual problem is that the arm wells are WAY too shallow for most people’s arms to fit in. I consider myself an average 5’11” guy — definitely no kind of body builder — and only the outside 3 fingers of my hand fit in the massager. My thumb and index finger just dangle in space. Only about 1/2 to 2/3 of my arm actually fits in the arm well. But there are no specs available to warn you of this in advance (like the arm well is only 3” deep). Also the airbags in the arm well swell from the outside towards the inside which of course pushes your arms out of the wells. I find it MUCH more relaxing to just lay my hands in my lap rather than fight the shallow wells and airbags.
#4- This is minor but the remote does not have lighted keys. My chair is in a darkened area so I can relax and although the screen is bright, I can’t see any of the keys to adjust the massage without turning on a light.

The Pros:
#1- For the money, this really is a nice chair. You are getting it at almost 1/2 price on Amazon. Its comfortable and takes up little space.
#2- It seems to be well-built. It looks nice and the neutral colors go with just about any decor.
#3- There are some assembly hassles, if it had not been for the YouTube video I probably would not have been able to assemble it since none of the parts were labeled (right/left/etc). But the video is evidence of their support and concern for their customers.
#4- There are many customization/hack options. For example, many people wrote about the excessive strength of the foot massager. Well, some people like it really strong (not me) but a terry cloth hand towel in the foot piece lessens the pressure nicely. The same for the upper shoulder area. The finger kneading massage can be quite intense for a few seconds when its analyzing you. A bath towel over just the upper shoulder and neck area make that quite pleasant. Its easy to lessen the pressure but I see no way to increase it if you feel it is not strong enough. Therefore, a little extra pressure is a good thing.

Overall I would say that the 6800 is a good value for the money. It would be a great value if it had thigh massage. I would really like to know if the 7000, or 7800 had deeper arm wells and/or thigh massage but it must be a secret.
49 people found this helpful