Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2020
I like these. I wear just barely a size 13, so often shoes are a bit too large, but they usually don't make 12.5. These fit perfect, better than Crocs for me.

I garden every day. I'm too lazy to put on shoes and socks so I like having something to slip on and get to planting. For the last year I've been wearing the EVA Birkenstocks. Those are great but I put a little too much abuse on simple sandals so I got on the hunt for something in between sneakers and sandals.

These almost do it. They aren't as sturdy as Crocs, and the soles are thin. You can feel pointy rocks through the sole when you walk over gravel. They also easily get dirt in them, and since they surround your foot, that seems more bothersome than when you are wearing a sandal.

For around 20 bucks, they are great. They would make a good river shoe, at a much cheaper price than other brands. In fact, I'd say they are a better river shoe than garden shoe, unless you aren't doing any major work that day. I'd happily pick up another pair if these get me through a season.
Report abuse Permalink