Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2018
First let me say that the Eufy customer service is amazing. Had multiple emails back and forth and they replied quickly with informative suggestions and customized information vs form emails. I wanted to keep this machine but did not know that you need 3 feet on either side of the machine and 6 feet in front of it so it can find it's way back to the base. The base also supposed to be on a hard surface though it did work on medium pile carpet. I returned it because it did not pick up kitty litter grains and did not navigate a carpet runner with a perimeter of laminate well enough to pick up things on the laminate even using the perimeter / or blast setting. I also did not like the random way in which it cleaned. sometimes returning multiple times to the same spot but missing other areas. It did steer clear of obstacles very well and was very quiet. I liked the choice of settings. It picked up cat hair very well. I will look into other robo vac models sold by this company because it does appear that they make a quality product at a good price.
50 people found this helpful