Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2018
I purchased these headphones in August 2018, and paired it with a three year warranty through SquareTrade. The sound was alright, though you can't walk with the sound canceling activated - it cuts in and out of the music.

By November, both earphones had popped out of their rotation socket. Both happened as I was putting the headphones on, first the right ear than the next week the left ear popped out. Currently it's held together by tape which I have to reapply every few hours. I am incredibly disappointed with the product. I use these headphones solely at my desk and still, they fell apart. Literally.

I tried to reach out to TradeSquare, but because the company, Cowin, offers a one year warranty, I was told I needed to contact Cowin. The only problem? They don't respond. I've reached out to Cowin numerous times, received an automatic response asking for photos and my receipt, of which I provided both. Then, radio silence. I don't know what else to do to get these replaced or fixed, as Cowin won't reach out. They haven't posted on social media since Spring 2017, so I couldn't reach them there either.

Amazon should not sell this product, as the company is not active and does not fulfill its warranty promise.
review image