June 22, 2018
This is my second pair of these leggings; the first were given to me as a gift, and i enjoyed them so much that I bought myself another pair after the first ones wore out.

What I like about them:
- Fit true to size. I usually wear a women's XL (16 in pants) and the XL fit perfectly.
- Comfortable and easy to move in. They stretch where they need to, and I've never had any issues with the material being uncomfortable in any way, either for lounging or when I'm moving around.
- Opaque material, even when stretched. I've never had issues with anything being visible through these, which is a frequent problem for me with other leggings, so I really appreciate that these aren't a problem there.
- Relatively durable. I wear these a lot, especially to work out, and they hold up well, especially considering my size and frequent washings.

What I don't like:
- After a few washes, the gray material on the side started to get fuzzy, for lack of a better word. It's not super noticeable, but I did catch onto it not long after I got them. Really not a big deal, but it does mean the fabric isn't as durable as most.
- Waistband doesn't fit snugly. I noticed that they had a tendency to slip down when I was working out, which really isn't something you want with workout leggings.
- Pocket is hard to get into while moving, which could get annoying if I wanted to get my key out while walking.
- The seam between the thighs of my first pair wore out, resulting in a fairly large hole, which is why I had to buy the second pair. Be careful if you have bigger thighs like me.

Overall, I really do like these leggings, and I definitely think they are worth the money. They're comfortable, made from a good material, and they'll last long enough that you won't feel like you wasted anything on them!
2 people found this helpful