Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2020
My personal favorite flavors (in order) are the Blueberry/ Pomegranate, Orange, Fruit Punch, and Original. The other flavors are absolutely disgusting, in my opinion. Especially that pineapple/ mango/ coconut one. I guess if you like pina colada's, you might like it. Someone should write a song about that....

Anyways, I love this product, and am glad I can continue to buy it (though, it seems Mountain Dew must have discontinued the Blueberry one as it is suddenly impossible to find anywhere, even on Amazon). But, I am gibing it 3 stars because Amazon took away the whole reason I came here to buy it in the first place: saving more money via the "Subscribe and Save" program that they used to have on this product. Not sure why Amazon and Mountain Dew decided on that change. It saved me a couple of dollars a month, making it slightly cheaper to buy it here than at Menard's- even with my team member discount (Menard's is about $0.99 a can with my 10% discount; it was roughly $0.89 a can with the Subscribe and Save option, even before I got over 5 items and saved even more). Though, compared to other actual grocery stores around here, Amazon is way under priced. Typical grocery store charges $1.50 a can, and the gas stations all charge between $2.09-2.50 a can. So, if you don't have access to Menard's or don't work at one, Amazon- even without Subscribe and Save- would still be the best value for your money.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink