December 11, 2017
My headphone collection is large. I'm very hard to satisfy when it comes to listening to music, so over time I've probably spent a couple of thousand dollars on headphones. Here's what I've learned ... there is no such thing as one headphone for every purpose.

If you're looking for headphones with a lot of bass, you should consider the Cowin E7 Bluetooth headphones. I think it really depends on the type of music that you listen to. I think the Cowin E7 is designed more for dance and party music but they sound good with regular music as well.

I tested the headphones with the sound files on audiocheck and the frequency response is really good. The bass is there but isn't over powerful. Try out the bass shaker test - these headphones reproduce the low frequencies without any problem.

The headphones are also really comfortable to wear. I have no problem wearing these headphones during my commute on the train.The right side of the headphones has the buttons for you to control. You slide the switch to turn on/off the headphones You press up and down to control the volume

Overall, I really like these headphones. Typically, I don't like bass heavy headphones but these are well balanced. They sound great and are well built.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
256 people found this helpful