Industrial Deals Prime Book Box Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 18, 2016
I am replacing this identical filter on my Jeep's on-board air compressor (built from a junkyard York 210) only because the previous one I had for 7 years was smashed into the hood when I broke a motor mount. I had nothing but good things to say about this Solberg filter, and based on the dents in the underside of my hood it gave as good as it got. I probably would have been able to bend the old one back into shape enough to get the cover to stay in place, but it actually tore the metal where the threaded outlet joins the filter body. This time, I'm going to be adding some additional plumbing to get the filter a little lower and farther away from the hood.

Without the filter, the York compressor does have a slightly higher pitched whine to it, so there do appear to be some noise-suppression qualities to this filter, but that was not my primary purpose for this purchase - I don't want unfiltered air going into my compressor!

I didn't realize that this came with the filter media already installed so I bought another one based on Amazon's "Frequently Bought Together" suggestion, but oh well - now I guess I have a spare.
review imagereview image