Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2019
I love these socks! If you READ carefully & buy according to your shoe size, they’re great. They are not super thin, but aren’t bulky. They are a little heavier than a quality dress sock. There is no slippage at the heel, which is a pet peeve of mine & the front should be hidden from all but the lowest cut dress shoe. This is important to me because my ankles can swell with knee hi’s & some ankle socks, so I need no show socks to wear with dress shoes. The socks arrived on a cool day for May in my area (45 degrees), so I slipped a pair on to see if they could provide some warmth. While I don’t plan to use them for warmth in winter, they did take the chill off my feet. I got the multi-color pack & all the colors were quality material. The woman who got only individual socks either had a mistake in packaging or she didn’t realize that 2 socks are placed on 1 form with the bottom sock placed backwards so the opening doesn’t show. Investigate the packaging before assuming there’s a defect. I can’t say enough good about this product, but that about covers it!
2 people found this helpful