Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2020
These socks fit well and they barely show while wearing the shoes I bought them for, that's why I got them in white to wear with white shoes I don't expect anyone will notice the little bit that is showing. (see pics) you can always just kind of adjust them by pulling a little more of the sock down towards the bottom of your foot. I saw where a lot of people said they were so thin their toes were coming through the ends, I could see that happening in the future, but if you keep your toenails trimmed they made last even longer.. They do have the silicone strip on the inside of the heel portion to keep it from slipping down and you getting a blister from your shoe. Keep in mind these are 80% cotton so they are likely to shrink a little bit so I'm hoping mine don't get even tighter on my foot because then I could easily see my toes starting to go through the end. I am a 9 - 9. 5 foot size. Sorry if the pictures are sideways Amazon needs to fix their app it updated and this is the result.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment Report abuse Permalink