Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2018
I have been researching various brands of Robot Vacuums for several months. I recently discovered 'Eufy', a brand I hadn't seen before but it was listed as 80+% customer satisfaction in Consumer Reports. The Eufy 11S price, suction power, running time & it's super-thin design (easily slips under my kitchen chair legs, coffee table, etc) met my major criteria. I've had it for 3 days now and I love it! It easily moves from tile, wood to carpet floors and it's quiet. Each time I cleanout it's dustbin, I'm pleasantly surprised by how much dog hair & dirt it collects (I have 2 big dogs). My only issue is that it has trouble docking, when it's returning to the Charging Base (or I would have given it 5 Stars). The Charger is on a flat surface and against the wall but when it's docking it seems like the Base isn't heavy enough. So I'm going to contact Eufy & see if there's a solution. If you're looking for an affordable, high power, quiet RoboVac I highly recommend Eufy 11S. Fyi, you can't program it via your smartphone or Alexa but that wasn't a major need for me.
635 people found this helpful