August 23, 2017
I would almost give it 4 stars, because it is nice to have the option to brew a carafe or to use a K-cup. But, I've found the following issues with the machine:

1) First and foremost, I found bright blue LED time display to be especially annoying. That thing could almost light up my kitchen at night. I even thought my unit was defective, but I sought out a floor model at a store, plugged it in, and confirmed that same issue.

How I fixed it: I used "Dim It" Light Dimming sheets. I cut out a small piece the size of the time display and easily reduced the brightness by about 30-50%. I tried 2 versions of "Light Dims" but those products completely darken the display to the point where you cannot read the time.

2) It's a little hard to pour water into the carafe reservoir with the single brew K-cup chassis attached to the same side.

3) While the single serve K-cup system appears to be quicker quieter than a Keurig machine, it does seem to spit out some coffee grains into your coffee once in awhile.
9 people found this helpful