Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 15, 2011
I was super excited to discover this series...and then to find out that Brenda Jackson and Adrianne Byrd were part of it? Lawd, I was overjoyed! Then I started reading this book - and have been left wondering who really wrote it, cause there is no way that this is the same Brenda Jackson that I know and love!

I'm sorry, but this book did nothing for me. I don't mind a little fantasy when reading, so I can usually buy whatever the storyline is, but this one just annoyed me with the whole fear of being 'in the spotlight' thing; even reading the phrase 'in the spotlight' got on my nerves eventually. None of the characters were that interesting and the whole book was just blah. Even the love scenes were so-so. Ms. Brenda, you are better than this!

I already bought all four books, so I have no choice but to keep reading, but I really, really hope the series improves.
What's this?