Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2019
I had experience with earlier security camera systems when searching for a new one. I looked at several and opted to order the latest entry hoping it would be more user friendly and better quality than older systems in the market. The Hornbill system did not disappoint. The system was plug-and-play with little to no setup – powered the NVR/Monitor and cameras and the system was working perfectly. The picture quality is significantly better than I have seen with other systems that overly compress the video. The infrared night vision is greatly enhanced with 36 LEDs and an effective integrated level adjustment – very clear night vision. The integrated monitor/NVR is a really nice feature.
Bottom line – excellent easy to use system at a great price point. A big step forward from older systems.

June 17, 2019 - Now that I have the system installed I want to add a little more to this review including a few photos. The installation was trivial and this is what I saw the moment I turned on the NVR. Everything working perfectly with the only effort being the push of the on button! Although there was nothing else I needed to touch I did look through the pull-down menus and screenshots finding them mostly intuitive. I really like being up and running with no technical intervention - truly plug-and-play. The picture quality on my 90 inch 4K smart TV is very good.

I would buy this again.