Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2017
Had bought another support for my back from Amazon and it just did not work well - no real support, made me sweat (not good). Got this one and must say that it works wonderfully. I know some of the other reviews say its only for working out or for supporting your back while doing a task but I have used this while traveling as flights were causing me issue with my injured back. Wore it on the flight and during a trade show where standing is the killer for my back. Did a wonderful job of giving me the support I needed. Love the ability to adjust the back brace in multiple ways with the way this belt is designed. One minor issue. Had some "rubbing" from the belt and could not really see anything that would have caused it. Flipped the belt over and the part that was rubbing my skin in the initial position did not repeat the issue when the belt was flipped. Just a FYI.

1/20/2019 Update - I bought a second one of these after 1) using the stuffing out of the first one and 2) losing weight to I had to get the next size down. Have had the second one for about 6 months now and like the first one it has proven invaluable to the happiness of my lumbar. Using this one for travel, trade shows or for those days when I need some additional support for my back. Would definitely recommend and purchase again if I ever wear this one out.
61 people found this helpful