February 21, 2019
Huge fan of Fjallraven's items, I have the large Rucksack no 21 for camping and hiking adventures, wanted to invest in the Kanken as a commuter bag/grab n go pack. Quality is the same as the Rucksack I have (I bought that one physically in their store) and it's authentic too (Net Rush was the provider, Amazon the fulfillment) I had originally bought the Kanken classic and Kanken No. 2 to compare, the Classic is super cheap looking, very childish in appeal, perfect for a kid or a more whimsical person. Of course they're not as durable or water resistant, the No 2 looks more refined, cleaner, and 'mature' for my adult self during adventures. I bought the green, the color is true to the picture, can certainly match with a lot of other outfits. It also fits my 15' Macbook Pro -- it's one of the new ones from 2017-18 (older ones won't fit, too thick) I was nervous because I assumed only a 13' would fit, but they're making these laptops thinner and lighter for convenience. Highly recommend, will update will usage.
4 people found this helpful