Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2019
There was no indication that this title was on DVD-R media in the product description. I have historically had issues with stability of the AZO dye even when stored under the recommended environmental conditions. I am at least grateful that the label side is silk screened instead of ink jet printed. The manufacturer also used a better quality case so they didn't cut corners on everything.

After browsing the movie, I am pleased that there were no playback problems. This is uncommon for DVD-R discs in my Pioneer player. The playback typically freezes from bad encoding or lower quality burning. Loading on a PC indicated that 4.15 GB of disc space was used (so most of a single layer DVD-R's 4.7 GB capacity). Not exactly a Superbit DVD contender but the video quality was decent.

As for content, this is X-rated material. The sex is real but the camera is not zooming in for close ups. With the exception of a handful of moments, it could pass for softcore. Most of the sex involves Taylor Sands and if X-rated is what you seek, she has an extensive library of better titles to choose from.

I am unable to provide a review of the story but scanning through it reminded me of Sirens. Although I was disappointed with the use of DVD-R media, for the price, it was worthwhile. I like Taylor Sands and she looks incredible throughout the film.
5 people found this helpful