August 31, 2016
I don't know what it is about this series but these books are completely addicting. It doesn't even seem to matter to my brain that these two (Tessa and Hardin) are like a train wreck. I simply cannot get enough and I can't stop reading. There is also SO much drama in this series. I mean honestly, the push and pull and back and forth which take up 75% of the book makes me want to rip my hair out and scream yet, I cannot get enough of it. Gosh, I don't know what it is about this one. Subliminal messaging maybe LOL??? But it's just too good to stop.

What readers can expect from this one in particular:
1. A lot of crying (from the characters, not you)
2. A lot of intentional and unintentional hurt and pain (again, from the characters)
3. Insecurity
4. Breakups
5. Makeups
6. Shady friends
and more....

If you enjoy soap operas (hehe), new adult romance with a lot of drama but with a lot of heart, and characters that you hate but love at the same time then this is your book. Please note though that you have to read this series in order. Each book in this series surrounds Tessa and Hardin's intense relationship. Also, you will either love this series or hate it. But you should decide for yourself. I honestly love it. :-)
2 people found this helpful