Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2016
Our coffee pot went out and we were going store to store looking for one that fit what we had in a decent price range. We had our other coffee pot for so many years and I was surprised how difficult it was to locate a 12 cup reserved without a carafe that made more than a few cups.

This coffee pot, especially for this price, exceeded my expectations! All the features that it can do and perform, it unbelievable and amazing!!! I am excited to play with it more! I love the 're-warm' feature, the extra reservoir, the ability to make iced coffee!! o.O I just can't believe all of these features for this price! I am a very happy consumer! My husband sets it to brew Bold and we love it, it's convenient and works very well. It does not get as 'hot' as my husband was like but he feels it's a great trade off.

Oh, it is SUPER quiet! PAY ATTENTION when you're making a cup especially if you're using a dark coffee cup early in the morning, as you may spill!! I didn't know how much was in my cup as I didn't hear a thing. Oh so ultra quiet! Love it :D I definitely rather pay more attention over the noise of previous coffee pots. I can't say enough about this coffee pot, may seen a bit overboard, but if like coffee and tea like we do, you'll understand. We are not coffee connoisseurs, but we do like a good cup of joe.
7 people found this helpful