Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2018
These are amazing for cleaning and a great price! I’m mad at myself for not purchasing sooner. In an effort to reduce the crazy amount of paper towels we go through, I decided to purchase these. I use 1-2 a day for kitchen cleanup and put them in the laundry. They pick up little crumbs easily and don’t leave my quartz “streaky.” I have a super messy 10 month old and I clean his highchair with these and they work wondetfully. I also use these for dusting, they pick up everything. The only thing that was a negative was that the first time I washed them in warm water (per instructions), the yellow color bled onto the white and turned them an off white color. Not a big deal to me because I use these only for cleaning and wash them with only other cleaning rags but be careful not to wash the yellow rags with anything you care about! Ieven though instructions say to hang dry, I dry them on low with no issues. Last thing, most people know this but don’t ever use fabric softener with these, they won’t be as absorbant!
148 people found this helpful