Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2021
Welcome to Magnolia Sound where all your dreams can come true. Magnolia Sound is a place where family and friendship is strong and supportive. A place of peace and tranquility. Magnolia Sound is a place I wish I could live. I easily saw myself there.

The Way the Story Goes is a phenomenal book. Mia Kingsley and Austin Coleman are perfectly matched. Mia is an author and Austin is an architect. I loved reading their story. I really felt as if I were there and not reading a story. Their struggles were realistic and relatable. Their chemistry undeniable. Samantha Chase wrote a very classy story. Samantha Chase always leaves me wanting more. When she puts pen to paper the words dance into my heart. I was captivated from page one.

The Way the Story Goes is very heartwarming. I loved every aspect of the story. I laughed and had many great moments that warmed my heart. The secondary characters were very supportive and engaging. I love the way people come together. The way people in Magnolia Sound care for their town and each other is phenomenal. The Way the Story Goes is one of my favorites. I couldn't stop reading it. I can't wait to see what's next.
Report abuse Permalink