Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2015
I have used Norton Security for many years. I have never had issue with the product itself. However, I am very upset with the fact that if you renew your product using a "Code Key or Product download from Amazon, you will lose any remaining time on your previous product. This is done without warning. There is nothing on the product box and nothing that warns you when you click on "Renew Subscription" from within your previous product. It wasn't until I searched Norton's Support Database that I came across the following reference..."If you purchased a renewal or upgrade through the expiration notices from your Norton product, the days from your old subscription are automatically added to the new one. However if you purchased Norton another way, when you install the new Norton your old subscription days do not get added to the new subscription." So basically Norton will rip you off because you didn't renew through their program notices. I paid for a one year subscription and lost a full week. Consumer's beware of this blind side when you purchase Norton's Products.
598 people found this helpful