Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2018
I was pretty disappointed in these shoes. I work as a cashier and spend around 8 hours standing on the concrete floor, and it causes my feet to ache extremely bad after each shift. After reading so many glowing reviews I decided to take the plunge and order these shoes. First of all, the fit is super strange. I'm a very solid size 9, and for this reason, I generally don't have much issue ordering online. I could get my feet into them but the band across the top is smaller than the actual top of the shoe--so it feels tight over the top of my foot. The length also seems off, because my ankle slid out of the heel very easily. The tight and loose fit made for a very uncomfortable experience.
I made the poor judgment call to go ahead and try to wear them for work, I think I hoped to loosen them with movement. Instead, they seemed to get tighter across the top and the super cushy memory foam in combination with the loose heel constantly made me feel unbalanced. By my fourth hour, I felt like I was standing on a torture device. I left work with a giant blister on my toe and my skin partially rubbed off on the top of my foot.

I really regret not just sending these shoes back, I don't think there is any way they will be broken in or comfortable for me ever.
31 people found this helpful