September 25, 2018
I am very happy at how long it holds a charge and also with the digital read out. It’s comforting to have in my car in case I need it. The flashlight is an added bonus! I feel reassured when traveling by myself knowing I’m protected if my battery dies or if I want to charge my phone in an emergency. Great product! Will buy these as gifts for the holidays to all my relatives.

When we were putting our boat in the water there was a huge line of impatient boaters waiting their turn. There were only 2 ramps with about 20 or more boaters in line to get in. We accidentally had left the battery on and when we finally backed our boat in the water and went to start it the battery was dead. If looks could kill we would be in a lot of trouble with the rest of the boaters in line. I had my brand new battery charger I just purchased and jump started the battery in a matter of minutes. Could not believe it! Everyone was so happy we could move our boat out of the ramp so the rest could get in the water. It’s already done a great job and only had it less than 2 weeks! Worth the money in gold!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink