Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2020
My dobbies love this food. Well they pretty much eat anything. My lab mix is a little more delicate and smells her food before eating it. Doesn't love it, but if she's hungry she will eat it.
Okay, the reason why I switched to this brand was because my dogs were pretty much obese. My oldest Dobbie wasn't very active and even got menopause? Or what seemed to be a longing to nest oh and she's not neutered. My lab mix is neutered and I thought that gaining weight would be something that would happen because of the procedure. When I made the change my dogs slowly began to be more active and with much more energy. My lab mix run around my house which she NEVER used to do. They have lost some weight. Not a lot since they've only been eating this food for about a month and a half. I am happy. Their old food contained CORN which I must say if corn makes humans fat then to a carnivore animal.... It must also make them fat. If you know about American food industry you know how bad it is. Anyways, if you can afford this food, it's great! I would rather spend money on this food than on a vet visit 🤷🏻‍♀️
0Comment Report abuse Permalink