Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2017
I rely on these reviews, so I try to leave one if I think I can help someone else. After reading the reviews and looking at pictures, I decided to buy these socks to wear with my new ankle booties. My black booties were so low cut that no other sock would work. I ended up wearing them without socks the first time and my heel was in bad shape. The second time I wore them with these new socks, no blisters! Because one reviewer mentioned that they no longer stayed on after she washed them, I opted to wear them first without washing. I was on the fence about which size to buy since I am usually a 9 or 9.5 in shoes. I guessed that they might shrink a little, so I went with the larger size. I'm glad I did. While they were a little too bunchy on my heel before washing, they were a perfect fit after washing in the washer and then drying them in the dryer. These socks stayed on my feet both before and after washing. I have only worn one pair two times, but I think this was a sound purchase. I would recommend these to a friend. As long as they hold up for a few more wears, I would buy these again.
32 people found this helpful