Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2014
I have been using Adovia Mineral Skincare products for quite awhile now and I have to admit that I really do love them. You will appreciate the fact that it's fragrance free so that it smells fresh and pure so if you have a sensitivity to scents, you won't have to worry about that with this eye gel.

I love this light eye gel because it goes on so smoothly and quickly absorbs without making the area around my eyes look shiny or greasy. I have found that the Dead Sea Minerals in the Adovia Mineral Skincare products seem to work the best on my dry skin and it shows in how healthy and smooth my face and eyes are after using them for awhile.

You can apply this Mineral Eye Gel twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. You will love the cooling effect that this eye gel has on your eyes but to make it even better, I store mine in the fridge to help reduce the puffiness even faster. I learned that trick from listening to models and their makeup artists talking about how they use ice cold products to help them look better right before a shoot. It doesn't last long, but if you have an important event or a photo you want to look your best at, then try using this trick to see some great results.

It doesn't take much to spread as it's a very light and airy gel, so start off small until you get the hang of it. I would hate for you to waste any of the product and this way you can build it up until you see just how much you will need.

If you want fresher, healthier looking eyes then this is the eye gel for you! While I don't have dark circles yet, I hope by using this Mineral Eye Gel that that won't be ever be a problem. But, for those of you who do, try this one out and see what happens. Because all of their other claims are true, I believe this will work on those also. I know a lot of my friends asked me if I had changed makeup or something since I looked more relaxed and less tired and I had to admit, it wasn't the makeup, but the Mineral Eye Gel that made the difference in having a more radiant look.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink