Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on April 12, 2014
The reason I bought this dryer was because I wanted to stop wasting my money going to the salon and just do my hair myself. I have African American, relaxed hair with a black color rinse. I set out on a hair journey to use all the products and tools my stylist uses on my hair so I could just do my hair myself.

First let me talk about the shipping. I live in Orlando, Florida. I purchased the dryer around 11am on a Thursday and received it the very next day (Friday) around 4pm. Not sure if Mix warehouse is located near me, but I was so pleased with the speedy delivery. Now I originally wanted to purchase this dryer in black but there was only one left and I have this fear about buying the last of an item because I think it has the potential to be defective. So I decided to go with the dryer in white because it got overall better reviews.

Putting it together is very easy. I will say that it came with only one sheet of instructions and they were very vague. But using the pictures and your common sense you can figure out what goes where. The dryer is fairly tall and the hood is very large. I have a peanut size head but someone with a larger head can definitely fit comfortably under it. I'm short (5ft 1in) and it adjusts perfectly to my height so that I can sit in my chair comfortably.

The controls for temperature are in Celsius but thats not really an issue because there is blue, yellow, and red coloring indicating cool, medium and hot. There is also a timer which sounds like a timer used for baking. It's fairly loud when you are under the dryer. It made me jump in my chair the first time it went off. The dryer is extremely quiet as well. My favorite part about the dryer is that it is low in wattage. Its only 1000 watts. A conventional microwave is about 1200-1300 watts and most people use that everyday. So the dryer is very cost effective compared to some of these dryers being sold with 2000+ watts. The dryer also gets very hot. I normally use it on 60 degrees Celsius which is the first hot setting and it is goes up to 75 degrees Celsius. Overall, I am very pleased with this dryer. It is worth the investment and will save you alot of time and money making trips to the salon.
11 comment| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?