March 5, 2017
I waited until after my trip to Europe to give a real world review of this pouch. I wore it for two weeks straight and was very pleased with it. The mesh backing on the pouch helped to keep the moisture down and it did not get funky even with the extended wear. The top pocket is divided into two sections. I used one for my passport and the other for additional documents.
The two opposing side compartments were very handy for keeping my money straight. One side for Euros and the other for whatever country we happened to be in.
I was bit disappointed that the side zippers open from the top down, concerned that they may open up on their own during wear. This was not the case at all and everything was well secured.
I don't travel often but if I ever need another pouch it will be this one. I felt very safe wearing this over using a pocket wallet as several of the places I went to are known to have pickpockets. I recommend this product completely.

Edit - I used this pouch again on another Europe trip and it is holding up very nicely. Daily wear has had no effect on the pouch and the straps and zippers are holding up great.
290 people found this helpful