July 20, 2018
Love this Smartwatch! I am basically obsessed with fitness trackers and I have tried several. I am especially interested in sleep tracking and heart rate, but I am also quite active, so steps and activity monitoring are important too. Critical to me, however, is an always on watch face; it basically needs to be a watch! So, my most recent tracker was the Garmin Vivosmart HR, which is quite nice. This Bip, though! Corning Gorilla Glass? Sweet! 30 day battery life? Are you kidding me? Thin, light, and water resistant? Wow! Color display? No way! I love it. It arrived very nicely packaged. The recharging cable is nice, and long enough to be practical. The app is quite good, too. The sleep data is nicely displayed. Deep sleep, light sleep, awake, etc. And it even pairs with my WiFi scale. I got mine on Prime Day and I could not be happier. I have tried two different FitBits, the ill-fated Jawbone Up, and the Garmin, as I said. This far exceeds all of them in terms of value, appearance, and functionality. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8. The Bip has weather, notifications, compass, timer/stopwatch, selectable watchfaces (these will impact battery life), activities, steps, and multiple alarms, something the Garmin still doesn't have! Paying attention, Garmin? Vivosmart only has one alarm, so, for example, I couldn't configure one alarm for weekdays and a separate on for weekends. The Amazfit Bip sets a new standard for fitness trackers and smartwatches as far as I am concerned.
88 people found this helpful