October 27, 2018
I purchased my Kanken mini from the Zappos Seller. I Knew that i was paying more than the lowest seller, but buying an authentic bag was more important than saving a couple bucks. I knew from reading reviews to Select the seller carefully because amazon lumps all sellers together for one Item.
This bag is 100% authentic. I did have to Youtube instructions on adjusting the straps as they were very difficult to move through that plastic D Ring.
The bag is very high quality, and fits alot For being a Mini size. Its very comfortable to wear. I live in hawaii and the rain is quick and random, so having a water resistant bag is a must here! This bag will take me from a Hike, to the beach and Out & about!
The two Side pockets are very small. I currently cannot find anything more than a cellphone that will fit there and it doesnt even fit my cellphone with a case on it.. I have various sizes Swell and Hydroflask water bottles and None of them fit. Those water bottles can fit inside though.
inside the front Zipper pocket i can fit my iphoneX inside, But that is NO case! The phone does not fit with a case on it.
The main pocket can fit a fullsize ipad inside.
I wish there was some Pockets on the inside of the bag to better organize items like Keys, but i guess i can easily put those in the Small front zipper pocket. I will definitly be looking for a "organizer" to put inside this bag!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
7 people found this helpful