June 9, 2017
First of all, this little camera is AMAZING!!!! It has good (enough) quality and much variety and choice in pictures.

Before getting the Polaroid Snap, I did LOADS of research before I decided against my other option, a Fujifilm instax mini 70. It’s perfect for me! I had seen bad reviews and was very scared to get it, but finally went for it, and I’m glad I did.

For your convenience, here’s the truth: Heads ups, FYIs, advice, and (a few) opinions too.

PHOTOS AREN’T PERFECT>>> No photos are perfect. Make sure you know that when you buy the Snap. It’s mostly for fun and not very professional. However, you can always get some very good photos out of it.

FIRMWARE UPDATE>>> Get an SD card with the Snap. It will come in handy, especially when you want a casual photo and don’t want to use up paper. Your SD card will allow you to get a firmware update as well. That will fix photobooth mode in most cameras.

NO ACCIDENTAL SHOTS>>> The latest firmware won’t let you take a picture with the lens cap on which is REALLY convenient when it comes to saving paper and storage on an SD card.

VARIETY>>> The Snap is a fun camera with loads of choices and variety to your pictures. It really makes taking pictures unique and enjoyable.

SLEEK DESIGN>>> The Snap is really slim and sleek. It can fit in a shirt pocket and is really easy to hold. It also has a lanyard so you don’t drop it.

STICKERS!!!>>> The back of zink paper can be peeled off to reveal a sticky back. Perfect for scrapbooking, your pictures are now stickers!!

SELF-ADJUSTING FLASH>>> Unlike the instax mini 8 and 70, the Snap has self adjusting flash. It will turn itself off if you’re in a very BRIGHT area.

DON’T WAIT TO OPEN IT>>> The first Polaroid Snap I got broke down (didn’t close when powered down) just like I had read in reviews. I was so sad that it happened to me, but I decided to give it another try. So, I shipped it back for another one. This one works PERFECTLY!! Just don’t wait more than 30 days to open it so Amazon can let you return it… I’ve seen many reviews in which people have said that they didn’t know about the return window. Make sure you check that it works!!

Thanks for reading… Hope this helps!!!
100 people found this helpful