August 26, 2017
I love these. I have purchased the Eagle Creek compression pack cubes in the past, but they are so expensive for the little you get (only 2 pcs for $37). These ARE compression, they DO have another zipper that compresses them. The rip-stop nylon on the bag is durable, and the zipper and pulls are durable. I would have to say just as durable as my Eagle Creek ones. I love the larger size, since men's clothing is bigger than women's, it will be nice to pack my husbands shorts and clothing in. These are a great value for what you get, and nice to get a large one (I have not seen any other companies that offer this larger size).
UPDATE: I just used them for my trip, they are fantiastic. This package of various sizes is a great value and the large size is perfect for men's clothes. The zippers are durable, as is the product. I will be buying another set of these. It's nice to keep everything separated. They held up just as well as my Eagle Creek ones, and they were much less expensive for more of them.
341 people found this helpful