June 9, 2013
I love this lip balm. Unlike most lip balms which soothe only temporarily and require constant reapplication, Melem Lip Balm actually heals your lips and protects against further damage.
It is a must for the winter and any outdoor activity (skiing, sledding, snow shoveling...), but I use it year round to keep my lips healthy and moisturized.
It was alarming to order a pack of 6 at first, but I had already used the product before and knew it was worth the money. Instead of storing them while I use one at a time, I gave them to my family and friends. They absolutely rave about Melem Lip Balm now as well.
For guys: it doesn't leave your lips shiny and it doesn't smell fruity or floral.
I cannot say enough about Melem Lip Balm.
4 people found this helpful