Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2017
The Good:
Super easy to clean
Very easy to use

The Bad:
Terrible Instruction booklet
Times can be misleading due to warm up/depressurization time

Overall, I'm very happy with this. I've had it for 3 days, and I've used it at least three times. It takes a little bit of experimentation to get liquid amounts and times just right.
The first item I made was an artichoke. It took a total of about 20 minutes - 5 minutes to warm up, 10 minutes to cook, and 5 minutes to depressurize. Initially, I thought I had made a huge mistake by buying this, as the outer leaves of the artichoke were somewhat tough. The inside, however, was absolutely perfect. There are many more artichokes in my future with this machine.
The second dish was a rice/broccoli side dish. I used long grain brown rice, and frozen broccoli. It all went into the machine at once with water, and cooked for 10 minutes (plus warm up/depressurization time). It could have used one more minute, and a little less water.
Next up was steel cut oats. It was great to not have to babysit them as they cooked. The machine's instruction manual says to avoid cooking oatmeal in the cooker because it can foam up and block the pressure release vent. This is odd to me, since it has a "Porridge" setting on it. Throwing caution to the wind, I loaded it up with oats and water. 10 minutes of cooking time was perfect (in my opinion). I did grease the pot before adding everything, to help keep any foam from reaching the lid. My kitchen didn't explode, so it must have worked.
Tonight I'll be testing the saute feature with some beef stew, and I have high hopes for it.
8 people found this helpful